Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
"Feeding Families" one apron at a time...And a portion of my sales goes to Saddleback Church Food Pantry - helping feed local families in need.


Follow Me on Pinterest

How "Sew Sassy" got started...

I was in search of a fun, retro apron. Difficult to say the least...

And when I found that apron I was shocked to learn it was out of my price range. So what's a girl to do?! SEW (of course)!

I love to craft and have been for a big part of my life. I've knitted scarves and blankets for loved ones. I've painted and created ornaments during the holidays. So why not sew (which I haven't done for at least 20 years). But like I told a friend "It's just like riding a bicycle", kinda. :)

After I created my first apron, I decided I would make some as gifts. And as that gift list grew, and friends saw the aprons that I created, they started inquiring if I would sell them?

I found myself contemplating "Why not"?

"Sew Sassy" is the outcome of my efforts in sharing unique retro aprons with those who enjoy color, creativity, and one-of-a-kind aprons that are sure to make you smile.

If you have an idea, favorite color(s), hobby or passion and would be interested in a retro apron created JUST FOR YOU; then send me an e-mail and I'll do my best to put something together that will sure to please you or that hostess with the mostess.



Shop Now!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter & Mother's Day Sassy Apron Creations

Easter &  Mother's Day is just around the corner. 

Consider giving your mom, wife, sister, or friend a custom one-of-a-kind apron creation or better yet why not a "Mommy & Me" set. 

It's the perfect gift that keeps on giving. 

My prices are fair and included with your purchase you'll receive a matching cloth bag to store the apron.  No need to gift wrap.

I'm also happy to ship directly to recipient and include a note.

Go ahead - send me a message with favorite color and/or interest and I'll send you some Sassy ideas on an apron that will suit her perfectly.

Be the first to message me; and if you order an apron or set you'll recieve "Free Shipping".


0 comments:

Post a Comment